Thursday, April 5, 2012

Such Suspense!!

Well I have read the new chapter about four or so times (just to make sure I catch everything) and I must say that I havent been this excited for the new chapter in some time. Itachi never ceases to amaze me, not even the slightest. In real life, his sharingan capabilities almost equal mine in some fashion haha. He continues to show off his abilities even after death! I wonder if he has known them since before he slaughtered his clan. Makes me wonder just how much he knows in the ninja world; jutsus and all other things. The Japanese mythology just flows all through Naruto as the new justsu Izanami is introduced in relation to the jutsu Danzou used when fighting Sasuke, Izanagi. Can't wait to see how it develops and how its used in battle. Ugh, that Kabuto is such a snake. How dare he try to coerce Sasuke to join his side while right in front of Itachi! When this all boils down though, it will be disastrous to the most cataclysmic of proportions hahahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment