Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The New Chapter Has Arrived

When I received the email this morning as I got ready to come to work, I couldnt help but get excited because I was so prepared to know what happened in the new scanlations released today over Naruto and Bleach. Unfortunately, Bleach didn't have one released yet so I just read the other. In my last post, I mentioned what it would possibly be like and guess what??...I was correct about them all!! Very interesting to see how they are keeping this story going ( good job Kishimoto-san) but the suspense is killing me!! These are the three fights that will establish some clarity among who will rule the ninja world once they're all over. Don't fret non-readers of the most awesome series ever produced, zuiji oshirase shimasu....

No comments:

Post a Comment