Friday, March 23, 2012

It Blew My Mind!!

Two days ago, (I know, i'm late lol) I read the, then new, chapter of naruto and I was blown away by its contents. It was awesome to see the two brothers teaming up after all they've been through, to defeat a great enemy of the ninja world. I mean, two susano-os' in one fight is effin awesome! But what I learned in the chapter is that Kabuto had the chance to train at Ryūchi Cave, similar to Mount Myōboku, where Naruto once trained, in order to gain a power as a sage. Not only a sage, but a dragon sage!! I'm not sure how powerful he is, but it has to be somewhat very much so if he has to deal with two mangekyo sharingan users. He claims that he has surpassed Orochimaru in all aspects, so the difficulty of this fight will be great. I can't wait until they tune back in to where Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto are facing off against Madara and his army of tailed beasts. I'm eager to see on what scale Naruto has become since gaining the ability to transform into a form of Kurama himself! I'll be tuning in next week when the new chapter comes out to keep you informed on what's going on in the world of ninjas!

No comments:

Post a Comment