Friday, August 3, 2012

New Maximum Ride!!

Holy crap people!! The new Maximum Ride novel by James Patterson is coming out soon!! All I can say, besides holy crap, is IT'S ABOUT TIME!! What the heck is going to happen to these crazy kids!?! And Max and Fang BETTER get back together. I will be one p.o.'d fangirl if they don't!! They were meant to be together. Like peanut butter and jelly (time) and ham & cheese and all that other cheesy stuff!! It is meant to be!

Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Novel
By: James Patterson
Due Out: August 6, 2012


I don't know how I forgot about this coming out!! I hope it answers all the loose ends! Will there be a break off series? I can't wait!! What do you think is going to happen?

R

p.s. If you want to know how Max and Fang have been doing. They have their own blogs!! Fang's Blog Max's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment